Kids' Church is our favourite time of the week because it is when we gather to worship and praise Jesus, learn more about God's Word and make life long friends!
Parents, here is what you need to know about Sundays:
- We are continuing online registration for Kids’ Church on Sunday mornings. Registration is not mandatory, but please remember space for kids is limited by our number of leaders so we can ensure safe ratios. Preregistration also helps us prepare for the best possible experience, tailored to your children's needs.
- If you know you're coming on Sunday, we recommend registering your kids ahead of time.
- If you are planning to attend in person services and keep your children with you, you do not need to register them for Kids’ Church.
- Please conduct a Wellness Check for your child before leaving for church. If your child exhibits any cold and flu symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose, please stay home.
- Please enter the church via the main entrance doors.
- Head up the main stairs and down towards the coffee station. You'll find us right next to the coffee and the Nursery entrance.
- Please check your child into Kids’ Church BEFORE the service.
- Check In will be open from 9:45 - 10:10 am.
- Make sure your children have used the bathroom and washed their hands before checking into Kids’ Church.
- When you arrive, an attendant will give your child a name tag and you will receive a matching security sticker for picking them up. Do not lose this sticker! You must show this after the service to pick up your children.
- All personal belongings must stay with the parents. Please do not bring any toys or food from home. Toddlers can bring a sippy cup or water bottle with their name clearly labelled.
There are 4 classes for children downstairs:
- Toddlers - Age 2 & 3
- PreK - Age 4 & Kindergarten
- Younger Elementary - Grades 1 & 2
- Older Elementary - Grades 3-5
- Kids will enjoy free play with friends, a large group worship time and bible lessons tailored to their age and stage.
- We will do our best to limit sharing by providing each child with their own craft or game supplies and will clean all high touch surfaces between services. All toys will be washed and sterilized after Sunday services.
- Immediately after the service, please go downstairs via the lower lobby to pick up your child.
- Once you have shown your security sticker to the attendant, they will send a Kids’ Team member to retrieve your child for you.
- Important! No sticker = no kids! We must see your security sticker to safely check your child out to you. We ask that the same family member who dropped off the child pick up the child. This must be an adult and cannot be a sibling. For added safety during the service, only Kids’ Team Members are permitted downstairs during Check-In and Dismissal.
- Children and family members will not be able to come back into the classrooms after they have been checked out.
- As always, your family’s health and safety is very important to us! Thank you so much for your patience as we take steps to provide a fun and safe Children’s Ministry. Our goal is to create an environment where everyone feels welcome and loved.