We're here for you!
At Bethel Church, we think kids are AWESOME! They are such a vital part of what God is doing among us. Our mission is to champion parents, equip families to grow closer to Jesus together, and support healthy families in our community.
Every Sunday we offer childrens programing from birth till grade 5. Children have the opportunity to learn about Jesus in a safe and fun environment.
If Your Kids Would Like to Come to Kids' Church:
- The Nursery is open and often staffed for babies up to 2 years old.
- When staffed, parents are free to use the parent room. Otherwise, they are asked to take part in the service.
- Children in the Nursery can go in immediately upon arrival.
- Nursery Check In is open from 9:45 to 10:15am. The maximum capacity is 2 leaders: 6 babies.
- There is a parent space, change table & nursing room just outside the nursery for families, as well.
- For the summer! Sign in opens at 9:30am. Kids stay with their parents until just after the first song. They are dismissed to the program downstairs just for kids 3 years old - Grade 5.
- We ask that families arrive early to make sure that they are signed into our secure system before 10:10am.
- During Kids Church we spend time playing games, learning God's Word, doing fun activities, and worshipping together. Children will understand how the whole Bible points to Jesus and the Gospel. We teach kids that the Bible is more than just a story - it's Good News!
If You'd Like to Keep Your Kids with You:
- We know kids are busy and loud - and we love it! Please don't worry about your kids during services.
- At the Kids' Table in the foyer, please help yourself to some colouring and other fun activities for your children to use during the service.
- For families with babies (birth to almost 3), there is a parents' area outside the nursery with some toys, a change table, washroom and nursing room for moms. There are speakers, too, so you can hear what's happening in the main service.
- Social Media - join us on Instagram as we post important updates, events and lesson content throughout the week.You'll find us @bethelkidspenticton.
- Parent Newsletter - email "firstname.lastname@example.org" to be added to our monthly update for parents.
- Questions? Send us a message! Please contact our Children's & Family Ministries Pastor, Lisa Grant