We're here for you!
At Bethel Church, we think kids are AWESOME! They are such a vital part of what God is doing among us. Our mission is to equip families so they can grow closer to Jesus together.
Summer is going to look a little different..
This past school year has been fruitful for Bethel Kids and it's been exciting to see many kids enjoy worship time, understand more of the Bible and grow closer to Jesus. This wouldn't be possible without the amazing team of leaders who step forward in faith to serve all the kids every week. These leaders are parents, grandparents, young adults, middle school and high school students - all working together, using their gifts to teach, learn and grow alongside the kids.
It's important for these leaders to balance their service with seasons of sabbath rest, so we are giving our longest serving team members the summer off. That's why things will look a little different this summer for Bethel Kids.
Parents, here is what you need to know:
- For July and August, there will not be pre-registration for Kids Church on Sundays.
- Kids Church is open to all children age 4 (born 2018) through Grade 5. Maximum capacity is 30 children.
- The Nursery will be open to babies and toddlers up to age 3 (born 2019) Maximum capacity is 6 children.
- Kids Check-In will be located upstairs next to the Nursery and Coffee Bar.
- Check-In will be open from 9:40 to 10:10am. With limited capacity, it will be first come, first serve so please make sure you arrive on time.
- Families will check in their kids, collect security stickers and go to service together.
- Babies up to age 3 will go to the Nursery and can check in there before the service.
- Children age 4 - Grade 5 will be dismissed to Kids' Church after the second worship song.
- Kids' Team members will be at the back corner of the auditorium to escort children down to the Life Room for their program. Look for the blue shirts!
- When service is over, parents can pick up their children from the Nursery and the Fellowship Room downstairs.
- As always, you will need to show your security tag to pick up your kids.
- If you have children in the Nursery, we encourage you to pick them up first before coming downstairs. The same adult who drops off, must pick up!
- We are simplifying our program this summer so we can operate with fewer leaders. Each week, we'll play a welcome game, watch a SuperBook Bible Story video with a snack, sing a worship song together, and finish up with play centers in the Fellowship Room.
As always, we are here for you and your family. If you have questions about Kids' Church on Sunday, need prayer for your family or are curious about what happens downstairs and you'd like to be more involved - we would love to connect with you.
Social Media - join us on Facebook and Instagram as we post important updates, events and lesson content throughout the week. You'll find us @bethelkidspenticton.
Parent Newsletter - email email@example.com to be added to our monthly update for parents.
Questions? Send us a message!
Please contact our Children's Ministry Director, Lisa Grant here