We're here for you!
At Bethel Church, we think kids are AWESOME! They are such a vital part of what God is doing among us. Our mission is to champion parents, equip families to grow closer to Jesus together, and support healthy families in our community.
Families are welcome at our in person service on Sunday.
If You'd Like to Keep Your Kids with You:
- We know kids are busy and loud - and we love it! Please don't worry about your kids during our services.
- At the Kids' Table in the foyer, please help yourself to some colouring and other fun activities for your children to use during the service.
- For families with babies (0-23 months), there is a parents' area outside the nursery with some toys, a change table, washroom and nursing room for mums. There are speakers, too, so you can hear what's happening in the main service.
If Your Kids Would Like to Come to Kids' Church:
- The Nursery is open and staffed for babies up to 2 years old.
- Nursery Check In is open from 9:45 to 10:15am. You do not need to register in advance for the Nursery, but please keep in mind our maximum capacity is 2 leader: 6 babies. Please arrive on time if you'd like your child to stay in the Nursery during the service.
- There is a parent space, change table & nursing room just outside the nursery for families, as well.
- Kids' Church happens during the 10am service. There is a program downstairs just for kids age 2 years - Grade 5. We'll spend time playing games, learning God's Word, doing fun crafts and worshipping together. Children will understand how the whole Bible points to Jesus and the Gospel. We teach kids that the Bible is more than just a story - it's Good News!
- Social Media - join us on Facebook and Instagram as we post important updates, events and lesson content throughout the week.You'll find us @bethelkidspenticton.
- Parent Newsletter - email email@example.com to be added to our monthly update for parents.
- Questions? Send us a message! Please contact our Children's & Family Ministries Pastor, Lisa Grant